1. I am not a U.K based business. Can I join?
Not currently. However, as Janet’s List continues to grow we plan to expand our Partner community to include international sellers. If you would like to be notified when applications from international businesses are open, please register your interest here.
2. Why haven’t you responded to my application?
We are a small team and we aim to respond within 7 working days. In the meantime, it may be worth checking to ensure we have received all of the information we need from you to process your application. Have you:
- Applied to sell with us by filling in this online application form?
- Sent images of your products as per the application form?
- Waited at least 7 days since you sent us your photography?
- Ensured that your email spam and junk filters recognise janetslist.co.uk as a safe contact so you can receive our email response?
Please make sure you have completed all these steps. If you have done all of these, please get in touch so that we can further your application.
3. Do you change any listing fees?
We do not, currently, charge listing fees.
PS: We have a closed membership for businesses by women of colour. You can apply to join here:
4. Can you review my application without photographs of my products/services/experiences?
No, you will need to provide images of the products you would like to sell.
5. Do I need professional photos for my listing to be accepted?
No, we do not require professional photos but we do require the best quality photography you have. Clear, well lit photography works best and drives sales. We do not accept images on mannequins or with dark backgrounds.