Making Money Moves is a podcast brought to you by Janet’s List, hosted by Janet Oganah and Adonica Simmons.
The podcasts opens up conversations about money, mindset, diversity and the moves people have made to build successful businesses. If you are a female entrepreneur, a high impact woman or are simply looking for inspiration, this podcast is aimed at you. Guests share tips and strategies, which can be applied at any stage of the entrepreneurial journey.
Join our free private Facebook Group to continue conversations in a safe space.
Below are links to past episodes:
- Harriet Minter, Journalist - Broadcaster and Podcaster & Collette Philips, founder of Brand by Me: main episode and minisode
- Denise Rawls - Founder of Hub Boxx (main episode):
- Siobhan Kangataran - Business coach, author and founder of Together Further: main episode and minisode
- Tania Diggory - Founder of This is Calmer: main episode
- Josephine Otuagomah - Founder of Black Hair Book
- Kay Montano - Creative director, make up artist to the stars, and co-founder of ThandieKay: main episode and minisode
- Tokunbo Koiki, Founder of Tokunbo's Kitchen
- Suki Fuller, Strategic competitive intelligence expert: main episode and minisode
- Tahlia Gray, Founder of Sheer Chemistry: main episode
- Jeanette Young, Founder of Jeanette Young London: main episode
Making Money Moves went straight to No 34 on the iTunes business charts on the day it launched. It is 5* rated and was shortlisted for a ‘Podcast of the Year’ award. Join us to hear how, why and the strategy the Making Money Moves team have employed in order to ensure their podcast is a success.